18 February 2009

Awards: Kreative Blogger

Jasia at Creative Gene has awarded Tracing the Tribe the Kreative Blogger award. Thank you, Jasia, for your consideration.

Jasia was one of the first geneabloggers I knew. Her creativity and broad knowledge helped me over numerous bumps in the road.

The rules of this award are:

1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

I'm sure each of my nominations will receive multiple shout-outs from the geneablogger community, but here goes. Although in alphabetical order, each is number one in my book!

The ChartChick - Janet is the energizer bunny of genealogy charts and much more.

DearMyrtle - Always an inspiration, she revealed the possibilities of geneablogging to me when Tracing the Tribe first appeared.

Destination: Austin Family - Thomas cares so much about what we do and is always ready to assist with creative work-arounds for sticky problems. What would we do without him?

footnoteMaven - A veritable perpetually flowing fountain of inspiring creativity, she's also great fun to go to lunch with - just make sure you've scheduled in a four-hour time slot!

Genea-Musings - No one checks out internet resources like Randy. I am always in awe of how he transforms complex technical issues into simple-to-understand explanations that even complete non-techies like me can understand.

Practical Archivist - Sally's suggestions, hints and tips are endless. I find myself returning again and again to check specific topics.

Steve's Genealogy Blog - Steve never fails to inspire readers with his attention to detail. I am especially indebted to him for his looks at major resources for Polish resource, such as geographic atlases.

Enjoy reading my nominations to this "kreative klub."

No comments:

Post a Comment