All nominations must be submitted online via a One-Step form. If additional "hard-copy" material is required, instructions will be found on that form.
New submitters may need some help in using the online form. If you are in that group, contact the awards committee chair Mark Halpern.
- IAJGS Lifetime Achievement Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Jewish Genealogy via the Internet, Print or Electronic Product
- Outstanding Programming or Project that Advanced the Objectives of Jewish Genealogy
- Outstanding Publication by a Member Organization of IAJGS
CAVEAT: Nominations can be made ONLY by IAJGS member organizations - NOT by individuals. However, individuals are encouraged to be part of the process by contacting their local society and suggesting worthy nominees. Click here for a list of all JGSs and SIGs.
Awardees for 2011 will be announced at the annual IAJGS conference banquet - this year in Washington DC on Thursday, August 18.
DEADLINE: Nominees must be submitted by April 17.
2011 AWARDS COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Chair: Mark Halpern, West Chester, Pennsylvania - JGS of Greater Philadelphia
- Jan Meisels Allen, Agoura Hills, California - IAJGS Board Member
- Michael Brenner, Las Vegas, Nevada - IAJGS Board Member
- Paul Cheifitz, Tel Aviv, Israel - Israel Genealogical Society
- Laurence Harris, Middlesex, UK - JGS of Great Britain