See some old family photos and read Dan Verbin's story here.
Questions answered include:
- How I caught the gen bug (for which there is no known antidote),
- How far I've tracked back on my two main research lines,
- What's different about Jewish records vs general records,
- Is it harder for Jewish genealogists than others to trace their families,
- The differences among Ashkenazi, Sephardic and Mizrahi research;
- Crypto-Jews/conversos/bnai anousim, and
- What I'm doing now (including Hong Kong and Australia).
Back to getting some blogging done in Hong Kong.