As the weeks go by, more details about the conference will be announced via the JGSLA Conference Blog, the Newsletter, the Facebook Page and Twitter. Sign up for the conference blog or the newsletter and you'll know exactly what's happening and when.
- The keynote speaker and dessert reception will be on Sunday evening, July 11.
- On opening day (Sunday), there'll be beginners' workshops, films, classes and a Special Interest Group (SIG) Market Square.
- Arriving early to recover from jetlag? The conference will offer Shabbat-friendly, pre-conference learning on Friday and Saturday, July 9-10, as well as tours and classes.
- There will be a special afternoon Talmud study session, Friday and Saturday dinners, Jewish-themed tours, Classes are free; tours and special meals are for fee.
- Attendees will be able to meet with foreign archivists and international experts who will be lecturing later in the week.
- Remember that the banquet is Thursday, July 15 (details soon).
Go to JGSLA 2010 and sign up for the blog and the newsletter.
Remember that the Call for Papers will open November 15, so start preparing a proposal if you're interested in speaking.