-Shalom Bronstein, "Yad Vashem as a Genealogical Resource." Member, Israel Jewish Genealogical Society (IGS); deputy director, Jacobi Center, International Institute of Jewish Genealogy (IIJG).
- Rose Feldman, "Creating a Database of Medical Professionals in Mandate Palestine." Member / webmaster, IGS.
- Horia Haim Ghiuzeli, "Stories from the Black Forest." Director, Internet and Databases Department, Beth Hatefutsoth.
- Michael Goldstein, "Finding Family in Israel." President, IGS; professional researcher.
- Daniel Horowitz, management seminar speaker ("Engage Children in Learning by Teaching Family History"), computer workshops on genealogy programs and search engines. Member / webmaster, Jewish Family Research Association (JFRA Israel) and Horowitz Family Association. Database and translation manager, MyHeritage.com.
- Michael Karpin, "Six Centuries of a Galician Jewish Dynasty." Israeli TV/radio news reporter / anchor for more than three decades.
- Rose Lerer Cohen, "The Children's Tracing Archive at the International Tracing Service." Editor, IGS journal Sharsheret Hadorot; author, The Holocaust in Lithuania.
There is more information for each speaker and his or her program(s) at the conference website.The 2009 conference is co-sponsored by the Jewish Genealogy Society of Greater Philadelphia and the IAJGS, with some 75 member societies worldwide.
For all conference details, click here.