And here's another meme making the rounds of geneabloggers, with a list of 99 things you've done (bolded), things you haven't done but want to (italicized) and those you don't want to do (plain):
1. Started your own blog: Two: Tracing the Tribe and International Jewish Graveyard Rabbit.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. I'm assuming orchestras and string ensembles count. (New York's All-City HS Orchestra, HS of Music & Art orchestras/ensembles, music camp orchestra, etc. The viola was my weapon of choice)
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. Yes (California and Florida).
8. Climbed a mountain. Do ski-lifts count? Engelberg, Switzerland; Tahoe, Nevada; Taos, New Mexico; Deer Valley/Park City, Utah; Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped. Not enough money in the world.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. Lightning phobia after some dangerous and scary Catskills storms.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Needlepoint?
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning. Never, not even when traveling to strange places.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. When I was 6. Lots of steps!
18. Grown your own vegetables. Once.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train. Los Angeles-Santa Fe, New York-Miami, Seattle-Chicago.
21. Had a pillow fight. Pillows lost.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.
24. Built a snow fort. Built a miniature snowtown every year as a little kid in the Bronx.
25. Held a lamb. Cooked? :-)
26. Gone skinny dipping. You've got to be kidding.
27. Run a marathon. Yeah, right.
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Sunrise at Masada in Israel. Sunsets many places.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. Trip with parents, age 5 or 6.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. Learned to read Cyrillic working the Mogilev, Belarus Rabbinical Records
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. See 27.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke. Better description is "attempted."
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. As companion, not as patient.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing. Little boat? Deep water? See 65.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business. Is gen blogging a business?
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia. Next on my list.
60. Served at a soup kitchen. Christmas Day duty with our Los Angeles .
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving. No way, Jose.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter. See 65.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. Kept Wolfie the Wolf for a long time, now disappeared.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. Love it.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone. Ouch.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. See 65.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. Grand.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem. And Tel Aviv and other cities.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House. First time: JHS 127 (Bronx) class trip.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox. Major attack. Don't wish it on anyone.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee. Do wasps count?