On-line registration ends today (Friday, August 8), so don't miss the deadlines for general registration (for the week or by the day).
If you miss the deadline, you'll have to wait until Saturday night, August 16 (after Shabbat-10pm), or Sunday morning, August 16, from 7.30am.
The event, of course, is at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile; registration is at the fifth floor conference registration desk.
The keynote speaker is E. Randol Schoenberg on "Recovering Nazi-Looted Art - A Genealogist's Tale."
Other programming highlights:
- Opening night reception honoring Susan King.
- First public presentation of the Cook County Clerk's newly released online index for county vital records.
- Announcements by Ancestry.com.
- Latest information International Tracing Service archive information.
- Chicago and Mid-West research presentations.
- Breakfasts and SIG luncheons (I will be fielding questions on gen-blogging, Tracing the Tribe and related topics at the Thursday morning Breakfast with the Experts, so register today and bring your questions!).
- Ancestry.com Learning Center (Resource Room) research materials.
- European archivists and experts.
For all program and registration details, click here.