05 August 2007

Back home again!

Traveling is great, but my present reality check reveals suitcases must be unpacked, a trip to the supermarket is essential and there are hundreds (if not thousands) of emails requiring replies.

My summer was filled with family (some very new individuals to add to the family charts) and old friends, new friends in interesting places, acquiring new books (with genealogical content, of course) and much more.

There's so much to report on, but I wanted to let Tracing the Tribe's readers know that posts will be appearing much more frequently than during my travels.

I'd also like to invite readers who have achieved genealogical goals over the summer to write in and let others know about your discoveries and how they were made. Your experiences may help other readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment